Residents Must Login With Their Username And Password
- Enter your assigned Username and Password in the fields on the left and click 'Log in' to login.
REQUESTING A NEW PASSWORD - INSTRUCTIONS
- If you forgot or wish to change your password, to Request a new password first type in your Username and then click "Request new password".
- If you Request a new password, a onetime Login Link is automatically Emailed back to the Email address you used to set up your account.
- To finish changing your Password, Click on the Link you received by Email to Login, Once Logged in, Click on the My Account Link in the left hand Menu to create a new Password.
CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT - INSTRUCTIONS
- "Create new account" if you are an Oleander Pointe Resident and do not have a web page account and would like to create one, please send an Email to Tech@opca.us.
- In the Email you must include; a valid Email address; your Name and OP Condo Unit number; your Phone Number; the user Name you would like to use for Login and the Password you would like to use for Login.
- Your account will then be activated and a confirmation Email will be sent to the Email you list in Your Account, so you must use a valid Email address when setting up your account.
- You will not be able to Login until you receive the confirmation Email.
- If you still need help Logging in, please contact the Tech Committee via Email for help.
- As part of the new contract Residents are now entitled to 3 Full sized HD Boxes, 1 Full sized DVR Box with DVR Service and 2 additional full sized Cable Boxes.
- Residents may call Spectrum beginning January 1st 2023 to recieve the extra equipment and DVR Service on one of the boxes.
- Residents must call Spectrum to recieve the additional equipment and in the future for any and all cable TV related questions, problems, ordering extra services, equipment, and billing.
- For information on the services and equipment included in our Bulk Contract Click on the OP TV Service Link in the OPCA Menu.
- Spectrum Contact Information: (855) 326-5115 or the number on your Cable TV Bill
Spectrum Support Page for equipment instructions, troubleshooting and TV lineups https://www.spectrum.com/community-solutions/resident-support
Do not call the Tech Committee for Cable TV related questions or problems.
If you are unable to resolve a problem related to our Bulk Cable TV Service with Spectrum please send a detailed Email describing the problem to the Tech Committee.
*All Resident Requests for help or information from the Tech Committee must be made by Email, please provide as much detail as possible.
The Tech Committee Reports To Oleander Pointe Board Member Robert Bowman.